A Practical GuideBook - 2001
* Provides step-by-step guidance for students who will be conducting their first surveys to collect factual information, measure attitudes, and evaluate products, services, and programs using questionnaires.
* Each chapter is structured around easy-to-follow guidelines.
* Numerous examples illustrate the guidelines. The examples are on timely topics of interest to students.
* This short book is an ideal supplement for guiding students through a class project. At the end of Chapter 1, they write the objectives for their questionnaires. They then follow the guidelines in subsequent chapters to complete their project.
* Exercises at the end of each chapter allow students to practice their newly acquired skills.
* Students learn that using questionnaires in research is both an art and a science--with principles that need to be followed for efficient, effective data collection.
* Thoroughly field-tested for student interest and comprehension, this book is sure to please both you and your students.
* We've had highly positive feedback from the numerous professors who have adopted this book to guide students in conducting term projects.